Sunday, January 04, 2009

For Sale - Asus Pundit-R Barebone

I'm letting go of my Asus Pundit-R barebone of 3 years (see the specs on the right).

It is basically working, but intermittently does not POST (I found that taking out the cover helps), probably due to a loose SDRAM chip or slot.

Make me a reasonable offer (my reserved price is SGD$150), and I will include a ViewSonic 15" CRT monitor (needs 5mins to warm up), Western Digital Jumbo Buffer (8MB) 60GB and Pioneer DVD Rewritable into the bundle. Make me a good offer and I will throw in my Canon D646ex flatbed scanner.

Note, there is no bundled Windows OS. I can install and update Ubuntu for you if you like. I have been running the machine as my Linux workhorse.

Please leave a comment or email me privately at cohawk (at) yahoo (dot) com.

2 comments:

georgelurther said...

Do you know why you are getting canon printer won't connect to wifi error? If you want to know the reason and want to resolve this error quickly then get in touch with our skilled technicians. Who are offering round the clock service. To know more check out our website canon printer offline.

ebookhelpline said...

how to reset a kindle fire? If you want to know the easy way to reset kindle fire then get connected with our experts. Who are offering kindle services round the clock to help you. To know more visit our website kindle help guides.